We look forward to receiving your enquiries. Please contact us on our dedicated freephone service +800 2545 0000 Monday to Thursday from 8am to 330pm and Friday from 8am to 12noon.
Calls are free of charge from landlines and mobiles both from the UK and Germany.
For your written enquiries please use our email address at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your requests to the State of Hessen‘s revenue administration. Our team is committed to respond to your email enquiries in a timely manner.
If you are a journalist and require any further information about our services, please contact the Press Office.
Mr. Thomas Smaga
Tel. +49 69 58303 2008
If you need further clarification on any tax issue, you have the option to contact us at the Finanzservicestelle Frankfurt am Main.
Behoerdenzentrum / Public Service Centre Frankfurt
60327 Frankfurt am Main
Monday to Wednesday 8am to 330pm
Thursday 130pm to 6pm
Friday 8am to 12noon
Services offered include:
- Over-the-counter acceptance of tax returns
- Entering tax allowances for claiming wages tax relief
- Over-the-counter acceptance of self-assessed wages tax returns
- Setting down in writing any appeals lodged and any amendments submitted by taxpayers
- Over-the-counter acceptance of applications for reduction of/exemption from income tax prepayments
- Over-the-counter acceptance of information, documents and written evidence provided by the taxpayer (pursuant to Section 89 German Fiscal Code (Abgabenordnung))
- Dealing with general tax enquiries, to the extent possible as permitted by German tax law.